Most casinos offer a wide variety of different games. Poker is a popular casino game that can be played in numerous of styles and versions. Read more below to learn about different poker games.
- No limit Hold’em
- Omaha Hi/Low Split
- Texas hold-em
- OMAHA HI/LOW SPLIT
- Uses a standard, 52-card deck, generally without the Joker. At showdown time, the Low hand, providing it is an “Eight-Or-Better”, will split the pot with the High hand. Should there be no Player holding an “8 or Better to qualify”, the entire pot is awarded to the best-exposed High hand. As in Omaha Hi, Players must use two of their personal four cards along with three of the common five to form a traditional Poker hand, High and/or Low. They may use a different set of two cards to form each hand. It is possible for one player to have the best High and the best Low hands.
- TEXAS HOLD-EM
- Is played using a standard 52-card deck. The object is to make the best HIGH hand among competing Players using the traditional ranking of Poker hands.
- 3 Card Poker
- Baccarat Gold
- Double-Hand Poker
- Pai Gow Tiles
- Pure 21.5 Blackjack
- Ultimate Texas Hold’em
- Commission Free Baccarat Gold
- Casino War
- 3 CARD POKER
- Bonus pays up to 200:1
The object of Three Card Poker is to beat the Player/Dealer in a three-card poker game.The ranking of hands is below:
- Royal flush
- Straight flush
- Three of a kind
- High card
- Three Card Poker is played with a standard deck of 52 cards.
- The game uses a standard-sized blackjack table or poker table.
- The game is played with up to ten Players, plus a Player/Dealer.
- The house dealer deals the game.
- DOUBLE-HAND POKER
- DOUBLE-HAND POKER is played with a standard 52-card deck with one Joker added, making 53. The Joker is used as an Ace, or to complete a Straight or Flush in standard Double Hand Poker. The Joker is “wild” (can represent any card in the deck) when playing the “Joker’s Wild” version of Double Hand Poker.Each Player is given a seven-card hand that the Dealer has dealt out on the table in front of themselves. Players form two hands, a two-card and a five-card hand with the five-card hand being HIGHER in value than the two-card hand. Traditional Poker rankings are used.When Players’ hands are compared to the Designated Player’s hands, both hands must be of higher ranking to win. If both are of the same or of lower ranking, the Designated Player wins. If one hand is lower and one higher it is a “push” and neither win.Play rotates clockwise from the ACTION button.
Several Players may wager on the same hand, frequently called “back betting”.
- PAI GOW TILES
- The ancient game of PAI GOW is played using Chinese tiles similar, in appearance only, to American dominoes. There are 32 tiles that are arranged into16 pairs.Each Player is “dealt” four tiles. The object of the game is for Players to set their tiles into the two best combinations of two tiles.A player wins if both sets are of higher value when matched to the Designated Player’s combinations. If both are lower, the Designated Player wins. If one set is superior and the other is not, it is a “push” and neither wins. When the Designated Player and a player have the same ranking combinations, it is called a “COPY” and the Designated Player is the winner.
- PURE 21.5 BLACKJACK
- PURE 21 ½ BLACKJACK is played with a fifty-two card deck consisting of aces through nines in standard suits and sixteen Bonus cards (four each of King, Queen, Jack and ten). The game is dealt from a shoe containing a minimum of four decks and a maximum of eight decks.
- ll cards 2-9 have face value.
- Aces have a value of 1 or 11.
- K, Q, J, 10 “Bonus cards” have a value of 10, lt with an Ace on the initial deal, when it will have a value of 10.5.
- A Bonus card and an Ace, on the initial deal, is the best possible hand. It is known as a Pure 21.5 Blackjack and pays 6 to 5.
- The value of each hand is the sum of its cards.
- The object of Pure 21.5 Blackjack is for the players and the Designated Player (DP) to add the numerical value of their cards and:
- Achieve the best possible point total of 21.5 by being dealt a Bonus card and an Ace on the initial two cards dealt, a Pure 21.5 Blackjack. This pays 6 to 5.
- Form a hand that does not exceed 21.5.
FORTUNE PAI GOW POKER
DOUBLE HAND POKER JUST GOT EVEN MORE EXCITING!
WIN YOUR FORTUNE
- Prior to the start of the hand, players can make an optional Fortune Bonus Bet
if a base wager has been made
- When all player’s hands have been set, the dealer exposes the Player/Dealer hand.
- Each player’s hand are compared to the Player/Dealer hand in turn starting with the Action Button, to determine the winner
- After the outcome of the base game, the dealer will compare all seven (7) cards in a player’s hand to determine if there is a Fortune Bet payoff
- The fortune bonus bet may win or lose regardless of the outcome of the base game
- All other Garden City Way dealing procedures will apply